Why choose Sediment Vac?
- High Volume Self Propelled Water Vacuum safely removing sediment at 90+% efficiency.
- Sediment Vac is designed to protect all lined ponds and remove only sediment, weeds and debris that have settled or grown on the liner.
- Discharge rate up to 3000 USGPM.
- Faster, safer, non destructive and more cost effective than traditional dredging.
- Sediment Vac is not a dredge.
Lake Water Restoration Services removes weed infestation and sediments without causing damage or destruction to the Lake Bottom, waterway, reservoir, retention or holding ponds.
With this system, we can transfer materials to nearby disposal sites, dewatering bag systems or with the use of a transfer pump to a site some distance away.
The Sediment Vac is capable of being launched at most boat access locations or if a suitable access is not available with the use of a small crane.
Dewatering Methods Available
Slurry is pumped to a berm where solids settle and water is returned to system
Slurry is pumped to a multi-stage floc tank where solids settle and water is returned to system
Slurry is pumped to large bags where solids are captured and water is returned to system
Slurry is pumped to a centrifuge where water is separated from the solids and immediately hauled away dry.